Jobs in USA

Jobs in USA

The US H1B Visa is one of the most popular ways to work in the US. It is a visa that must be applied for by an employer on behalf of a specialist employee. Since the visa is granted to specialists, typically applicants hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and are from fields such as IT, finance, architecture, medicine, science etc. Y-Axis helps employers with filing for H1B petitions for their employees. We also help employees from across the world get hired by companies likely to sponsor them for an H1B visa.


The H1B Visa is one of the most competitive visas to apply for. Due to there being an annual visa cap, there is a huge demand from US employers applying for this visa. Additionally, since it is a route to a Green Card, it is one of the best visas to apply to work in the US.

  • Live and work in the US
  • Extend the stay in the US
  • Change employers during H-1B status
  • Stay with their dependent spouse & children (aged under 21) in the US

If you satisfy these parameters you can then apply for the Skilled Worker Visa.

The Tier 2 visa is subdivided to allow for the following professionals:

  • Tier 2 General Visa: For workers who have a job offer in the UK and whose profession appears on the shortage occupation list. This has been replaced by the Skilled Worker visa
  • Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa: For workers of corporations transferring to the UK
  • Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa: For ministers of religions within a religious organisation
  • Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa: For coaches and sportspersons

Book an Appointment

    If you have successfully received a Skilled Worker visa you can:

    • Study in the UK
    • Bring family members to the UK
    • Travel to and from the UK


    You can apply for this visa three months before you begin working in the UK. The starting date will be mentioned in the certificate of sponsorship you will receive from your UK employer.

    You will get the decision on your visa within three weeks of your application. With the UK government including more occupations in the Shortage Occupation List, the processing time is expected to be reduced for many applicants.


    You can stay for a maximum of 5 years on this visa.

    Documents Required

    • A Bachelors or Masters degree from the US (or an equivalent in your country)
    • Or 12 years work experience
    • Or a mix of education and work experience
    • 3 points for every 1 year of college studies
    • minal record certificate


    The Skilled Worker dependent visa is for children and partners of those who have come to the country on a Skilled Worker visa or have applied for one.

    The following persons qualify for a Skilled Worker dependent visa:


    Unmarried or same-sex partner

    Children under the age of 18 at the time of application

    Children over the age of 18 who are dependents

    The partnership between spouses and partners should be genuine and they should plan to live together for the duration of stay in the country.

    Maintenance funds:

    Skilled Worker dependents have no recourse to public funds  as such, in their application they must prove access to adequate financial means for the period of stay in the UK and if there are dependents, they must demonstrate an additional £ 630 available for each dependent.


    The principal applicant and dependent must be at least 18 on the date of arrival in the United Kingdom, or when the visa is issued.

    Other requirements:

    You must not be a previous holder of a UK visa for students, short-term study visa on or after April 2015 or have been given leave on or after April 2015 as a parent of a Tier 4 student (child).

    Furthermore, you will have to qualify the general grounds for admission. You must have a clear history of immigration, with no case of overstaying. When your spouse or relative’s visa expires, you must have no intention to stay in the UK.

    Application process:

    Skilled Worker dependent visa applications may be made with the main Skilled Worker visa application either simultaneously or later.

    Regardless of when the applications are submitted, successful applicants will be given leave in accordance with the time of leave of the principal visa applicant.

    The approval process can vary according to where the approval for a Tier 2 based visa is made.

    As a holder of Skilled Worker dependent visas, you can:

    Remain in the UK for the same period as the main Skilled Worker visa holder

    Work, with limited exceptions

    Study or take a postgraduate course, under certain conditions

    Apply to extend your visa in compliance with the principal applicant, provided that you continue to meet the eligibility conditions. When the key visa holder has left the UK, you will not be eligible to apply for an extension.

    You cannot access public funds, or work as a doctor in training, or as a dentist, or as a sports instructor for professionals


    Our services include:

    • Immigration documents checklist
    • Complete application processing
    • Forms, documentation & application filing
    • Updates & follow up
    • Job search services
    • Relocation and settling down support in the UK

    Stay updated with us